So every time I watch/listen to post-game pressers at the RBC, our local media talks with Coach Mo about the game and the action on the ice, but nobody seems to ask the detailed questions that would speak to whether or not Mo knows what he's doing. If I had a microphone in his face, here are the five questions I would ask Mo:
1. What type of system are you trying to run?
2. What plan do you have to develop our young talent?
3. What is the strategy behind our powerplay and the personnel you want on it?
4. What do you plan on doing to address the team's consistent lack of physicality and toughness?
5. Why do you switch lines and defensive pairings so consistently, and what effect do you think that has on the players?
Curious as to what five questions others here might ask "Coach For Life" Paul Maurice...