Elsker brought up a good point recently... No matter what place we finish in the standings, next year should be very fun to watch as it will be a peek into the future of the Canes. We have tons of untested talent and a very young team, what are your predictions for next year? Here are mine:
1) Dalpe breaks out big time and scores 20 goals and 40-50 points, establishing himself in either the top-6 or as the 3rd line Center
2) Sanguinetti has a great year, establishing himself as a steal similar to the Jussi trade. I will guess he gets at least 30 points
3) Babchuk wins over his nay-sayers, scoring 15-20 goals and leading the team in plus/minus while maintaining decent defensive play
4) Bowman surprises many by being called up and sticking on the team, scoring 10-15 goals and looking very prosperous for the future.
5) Mike Murphy has a knock-out year in Charlotte… Even if we don’t see Playoffs here we can drive to see them in Charlotte.
6) Juice scores 30 goals again!