- Very happy with the draft picks
- Extremely happy with the free agent signings, both for depth and for the Canes
- Negotiations with Dennis Seidenberg seem at an impasse and they are moving on (uh huh)
- They will probably try to trade Anton Babchuk for a prospect or two
- Negotiations with Tuomo Ruutu also seem at a standstill. As a last resort, they will accept the one year salary handed out in arbitration.
- The team still wants a top four level defenseman to play alongside Joni Pitkanen. They seem willing to trade a forward to achieve this.
Now who is the top four blueliner they are interested in and who will be offered as trade bait? Caniacs need something to discuss during the offseason, no?