The Arizona Coyotes record.
Now, that I’ve scared you...It’s Halloween! From all of us here at Canes Country, enjoy the day whether it be at an office party or trick-or-treating with the kids. Before you kick off the day’s festivities, here’s some reading for you this morning.
- PNC Arena has a new sensory friendly program for those who are sensitive to loud noises and flashing lights, which debuted over the weekend to rave reviews. [WRAL]
- High praise from the NHL Network on Jeff Skinner:
- Defenseman Mark Streit retires from professional hockey. [TSN]
- John Tavares, Oscar Dansk and Jean-Gabriel Pageau were named the three stars of the week. [NHL]
- Now that Vadim Shipachyov has been suspended by the Golden Knights without pay, Bob MacKenzie asks, what’s next? [TSN]
- Hey, you know someone who isn’t being talked about enough as we head deeper into the season? John Tavares. He’s an unrestricted free agent after the season and hasn’t come to an extension with the Islanders yet. ESPN discusses his future (I think he leaves). [ESPN]
- Sporting News gives it’s thoughts on all things NHL in their NHL Mixed Bag. [Sporting News]
- If you own Sebastian Aho in your fantasy league, it may be time to let go...[ESPN]