The first round is over, and the schedule for the 2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs quiets down considerably in the second round. If you found yourself clicking back and forth between multiple games over the past two weeks, you’re going to enjoy this schedule: only two nights (this Thursday and next Saturday) with two simultaneous games, and every game save one on either NBC or NBCSN. Here you go:
A few notes:
- As usual, games 5-7 of each series are listed as time and network TBD. That said, we can make a few educated guesses: any single-game weeknight with an East game only will have that game start at 7:30 (or maybe 8:00); if the only game of the night is Blues/Predators it will be an 8:00 start, and a Ducks/Oilers single game will face off at 9:00. We’ll update the schedule as it changes, so bookmark this page.
- NBC has a national window on Saturdays and Sundays, which will override the above times. If there’s only one game on a weekend, it’s going on NBC in that window (usually 3:00).
- NBC airs the Kentucky Derby on May 5, so assuming both Eastern Conference series get to Game 5, Capitals/Penguins will almost certainly be on NBC after the race and Senators/Rangers will be on NBCSN, likely at 7:30.
- Live streaming for every game will be on NBCSports.com and the NBC Sports app.
- Haven’t subscribed yet and want this calendar available on your mobile device? Never fear. Here’s the iCal address (for Apple devices) and here’s the HTML address (for everything else).