- The big story yesterday was some significant developments in the proposed sale of the Hurricanes to Chuck Greenberg. Here’s our roundup and here’s the original report from WRAL.
- Canes first-round pick Martin Necas suffered what appeared to be an abdominal injury during a Czech Republic U20 friendly against Switzerland yesterday:
Martin Necas (CAR 1st/2017) pulled an ab muscle in today's win vs Swiss. Not dressing for tomorrow's rematch. https://t.co/lOkzXeUxRE— Steve Kournianos (@TheDraftAnalyst) July 18, 2017
- How have the Canes’ offseason changes affected the fantasy value for the players on the roster? [Dobber Hockey]
- Hurricanes Legend Martin Frk has signed a new one-year deal with the Red Wings. [Winging It In Motown]
- Speaking of the Wings, they’ve got a big gap between their offer and Tomas Tatar’s ask in arbitration. The hearing is scheduled for Friday. [Detroit Free Press]
- There’s also a bit of a gulf between the Blues and Colton Parayko before his arbitration hearing tomorrow. [St. Louis Game Time]