Ed. note: because of the holiday tomorrow, we’re taking the day off. We’ll be back on Tuesday, but if you have any links you’d like to share in the comments, feel free to do so.
- This is a difficult story to get through: former Hurricane David Gove, who was a member of the 2006 Stanley Cup-winning team, died in April of a heroin overdose, and now the coach he said raped him as a boy is free because of lack of evidence. [Boston Globe]
- Could Elias Lindholm’s solid analytics translate into more scoring next season? [The Score]
- Time to meet the Matt Duchene Quota for this week! [Puck Daddy]
- Rod Brind’Amour is no longer the last person to wear a #17 Hurricanes sweater at PNC Arena after last night:
- Hallelujah: no more runs to the ATM to get money for parking:
Today PNC Arena began using ParkHub's Prime system to accept credit cards and validate parking passes. This system creates a lot of opportunities for...