- The Canes revealed a new ticket plan for the February homestand. Anyone want to spot me for mine?
- Hey, Ron Francis. Give Marc Bergevin a call. Please? Pretty please? [TSN]
- Noah Hanifin, the ultimate wingman:
- The pieces of the puzzle are starting to align for the Seattle franchise. I will pass along my resume. [ESPN]
- Vegas thinks the new Seattle franchise will be named the Emeralds or Totems. Got to go with Emeralds then. Or throw everyone off and name them the Supersonics. [CBS Sports]
- Lots of interesting tidbits in 31 Thoughts this week, including a few notes about Charlie Coyle and Joel Quenneville. [Sportsnet]
- Is it time to believe again in the Colorado Avalanche? [Yahoo Sports]