- Scott Darling’s start for the Checkers last night went well:
Darling saw 4 shots in the 1st period, 8 in the 2nd period, and 14 in the 3rd period. The lone goal he allowed was more flukey than anything else. Good mobility, didn't appear to have any issues w/ the lower-body injury, didn't look rusty. Made some big saves in the 3rd period.— Brett Finger (@brett_finger) October 25, 2018
- There is more work to be done for the Hurricanes [The Athletic $]
- A good look at Sebastian Aho’s upside and why he should be paid big $$$ [The Athletic $]
- Speaking of The Athletic, Sara Civian stopped by the Full 60 Podcast, speaking with Craig Custance about why the team is off to such a hot start and some other things with her career:
Episode 47 of The Full 60 ️ - @SaraCivian— Craig Custance (@CraigCustance) October 24, 2018
- On the Hurricanes hot start and transitioning from Boston to Carolina.
- What it was like to cover Penn State hockey's rise to prominence.
- How to navigate the trials of a young journalism career.https://t.co/AFgG5Nrqhl
- What’s up with Dougie Hamilton’s slow start? [NBC Sports]
- Great news here - Brian Boyle says his cancer is in remission. [NHL]
- Some of the leagues biggest stars discuss whether the Vegas flu is real. [ESPN]
- Sidney Crosby is still out there doing Sidney Crosby things:
Sid the Kid. He did this. In Overtime.— NHL (@NHL) October 24, 2018
It is absolutely magnificent. pic.twitter.com/sZlymGlsxN