- First things first:
- Must be nice...
Here are five of those goals:
Nine goals through two periods tonight. Here are the five best. pic.twitter.com/fR5iUdt07g— Charlotte Checkers (@CheckersHockey) November 11, 2018
- Carolina can’t score. Dundon & Co. aren’t always very patient. Folks, it’s officially time to propose your most ridiculous trade scenarios.
There is word tonight TOR has asked teams to indicate what they would offer -- and will not trade -- for William Nylander. Still think their first choice is to sign him, but we have entered the next stage, with 20 days until the deadline.— Elliotte Friedman (@FriedgeHNIC) November 11, 2018
- USA USA USA USA USA USA!
- May affect some of your fantasy teams: Brock Boeser is listed week to week now due to a groin injury. [NHL]
- Mike Zeisberger wrote about the meeting of Elias Pettersson and Rasmus Dahlin — considered two of the future faces of Swedish hockey — last night in Buffalo’s 4-3 shootout win. [NHL]
- David Pastrnak had a hat trick against the Leafs, then let the world know his feelings, declaring, “I love beating Toronto.” [SportsNet]
- The Canadiens welcomed back longtime Hab Max Pacioretty, then the team’s new boo from the offseason trade, Tomas Tatar, scored the game-winner.
- Quick update: Sidney Crosby — still good!