- Yesterday’s News Today: About Last Night: An Unfortunate Gut Check
- Quick Shifts featured the whole “no drafting D-men” shabang and said, of Dundon, “Good or bad, the man disrupts.” [Sportsnet]
- According to Mike Harrington of the Buffalo News, “There are teams that are completely organized, there are teams where you sometimes wonder what they’re up to and then there are the Carolina Hurricanes.” [Buffalo News]
- Any Blue Devils going to the game tonight? Cause you might wanna...
- Erik Karlsson doesn’t look to bad in his audition for the Grinch remake (he missed tryouts by a year, though). [Bardown]
- Some changes were made to the Canada World Juniors team, including an injury to one of their two returning players. [NHL]
- The “Bark” was worse than the bite last night...
- Now those are some handles.