- The Lady Hurricanes have qualified for the USA Hockey National Championships, and could use your help to make their trip a reality. [GoFundMe]
- Boy, oh boy. Look who’s back in the NHL — former Hurricane Nathan Gerbe, the Tasmanian Devil himself! [NHL]
- The Hurricanes are into the March Madness, but who do they think will do the worst at picking winners?
- And meanwhile, when you have four straight days off, this happens.
- Why does Elliotte Friedman invoke Ron Francis while discussing the Senators’ “nightmare year?” [FanRag Sports]
- ICYMI, actress Susan Sarandon was an Inside the Glass commentator for the Rangers-Penguins game...and it didn’t go so well. [NY Daily News]
- Not pro hockey, but hockey nonetheless: Meet the woman who led Ohio State to its first Women’s Frozen Four. [NYTimes]
- And finally, fire up the ol’ Apple IIe for a trip back in time: