- Editor’s note: We have a really cool summer series beginning Monday. I think you’re going to enjoy it. And the best part: by the time the series is done, it will be close to time to have actual hockey (pre-camp skates, anyway) to discuss! -Brian
- Why assistant coach hirings, like Dean Chynoweth’s earlier this week, should be taken more seriously [The Athletic ($)]
- Jeff Skinner is listed as a potential “fantasy bounce-back” next season, and of course it would be just in time for him to do so on some other team. [NHL]
- Calgary got Noah Hanifin, Elias Lindholm and Bill Peters from the Canes in recent months, and TSN is here to tell you why that makes for a playoff run [TSN]
- Greg Wyshynski thinks Rod Brind’Amour didn’t deserve the 2006-07 Selke Trophy [ESPN]
- And if you’re still missing hockey as much as we are, the Hurricanes have an ASMR track of sounds on the ice to soothe your mind...