- Want to be part of the Canes but can’t skate? Head over to their job fair today!
- If you’re on social media, the Canes can hook you up with a ticket presale today before single-game tickets go on sale tomorrow.
Can't wait for the season to start? Our social media friends can use code TW1819 to gain access to a special single-game ticket presale, starting right now!— Carolina Hurricanes (@NHLCanes) August 21, 2018
More: https://t.co/OrDZzXvtyt pic.twitter.com/DSMiov26N9
- Six new coaches will face tough challenges this year. [The Hockey News]
- The outlook looks bright for the Toronto Maple Leafs.
- Sporting News continues their best 25 under 25 series. [Sporting News]
- Still not quite used to seeing a Cam Ward mask that doesn’t have hurricane flags on it.
Long awaited teaser of Cam Ward’s new 2018-19 @nhlblackhawks #goaliemask all painted up just getting ready for clear coat! Airbrushed by Steve Nash at #Eyecandyair #EyecandyairART #Sportmask #goaliemasks #GoalieMaskArt #TendySwag #GoalieSwag #ChicagoBlackhawks #Blackhawks #Chicago #CamWard #NHL #NhlBlackhawks #BlackhawksNation
- OH MY!!!!!! A TRADE!!!!! [Canadiens]
- With Jaroslav Halak in tow, expect a fresher Tuukka Rask. [NHL]
- NHL players with 80s haircuts? It’s as glorious as you’d think. [Bardown]
- Need some motivation for the summer doldrums? Bill Burniston, take it away.
Think this one is worth repeating and retweeting... “Sitting around wishing for success is like sitting in a chicken coupe wishing to turn into a chicken. Start doing!”— Bill Burniston (@BillBurniston) August 20, 2018