- The newest edition of Inside the Storm takes a behind-the-scenes look into July’s prospect development camp.
- Glen Wesley left the organization earlier this summer, but he has found a new job in St. Louis. (NHL.com)
Very excited and thankful to join the St. Louis Blues hockey ops staff. Looking forward to a great season and working with the organization and prospects!!— Glen Wesley - (@Wesdefend2) August 28, 2018
- Jordan Staal is in town and getting ready for the regular season.
A message from Jordan Staal pic.twitter.com/iaBUYpLuSR— Carolina Hurricanes (@NHLCanes) August 28, 2018
- Victor Rask and Haydn Fleury were also among the players who took the ice in Raleigh on Tuesday.
- Cam Metz took a look at the Carolina Hurricanes entering the 2018-19 season. (Dobber Hockey)
- PNC Arena is on the verge of getting some pretty awesome upgrades, including a 3D projector.
Centennial Authority authorizes spending up to $2.4 million on a 3D projection system for PNC Arena, and up to $930,000 on a theatrical lighting system. Won't be ready for Hurricanes, NC State openers but could be operational in December.— Chip Alexander (@ice_chip) August 28, 2018
- Tom Dundon asked Twitter for recommendations for a Hurricanes third logo, and the replies are... pretty much what you’d expect.
Hey Canes fans, I think we need a third logo. We’d love to see it on a shirt this year. Tweet me your ideas.— Tom Dundon (@TDCanes) August 28, 2018
- Shoutout to canze for commenting on yesterday’s storm advisory with a cool article about former Hurricane Keith Aucoin. If you missed it, definitely give it a read. (Sentinel & Enterprise)