Hold on, lots of information today!
- Kevin updates the status of the Canes prospects entering the season in Dobber Prospects’ 31-in-31 series. [Dobber Prospects]
- You can now vote for what goal song you want the Hurricanes to play this season. Remember, just don’t vote Brass Bonanza. [Hurricanes]
- And don’t forget to rank your choices in our Ranker poll at the end of today’s Storm Advisory!
- Well, we know what TVR wants!
Petey pic.twitter.com/OEMT3W4YN4— Trevor van Riemsdyk (@TvanRiemsdyk6) August 7, 2018
- Dougie Hamilton will wear...number 19?
Dougie Hamilton will wear No. 19 for the @NHLCanes. Still working on a few additional assignments, but here are the key number additions/changes so far. pic.twitter.com/kcE6WCMd10— Mike Sundheim (@MikeSundheim) August 7, 2018
- You can now follow Teuvo Teravainen on Instagram. [Instagram]
- Blackhawks legend Stan Mikita, who spent a 22-year career entirely with the Chicago Blackhawks, died yesterday. He was 78 years old. [ESPN]
- Seattle says: let’s focus on the NHL and forget the NBA. [Seattle Times]
- Looking for a home in Florida? Max Pacioretty is selling his! [LA Times]
- The issue of signing bonuses will play a role in the next CBA deal. Yay for inevitable lockouts! [TSN]
- A conversation with Connor McDavid shows he’s hungry to forget about last season. [Sportsnet]
- Discussion topic: Speaking of hungry, the Arizona Cardinals are selling this huge... thing at their stadium this season. What would be on the Canes’ concept of this at PNC Arena? BBQ and Bojangles seems like it would have to be included.
Who's hungry? pic.twitter.com/LxbgpSqgGM— Arizona Cardinals (@AZCardinals) August 7, 2018
Rank the Tunes
Let’s do our own poll since the Canes aren’t releasing numbers. What’s your choice for the goal song in the 2018-19 season?