- OPENING DAY TRAILER (didn’t know you could make a Zamboni look even cooler):
- No Hurricanes hockey yesterday, but there were others playing, and after a long offseason, it’s nice to have some film. So here’s Ryan Pulock of the Islanders with an absolutely filthy shot:
- And we’ve already got a hat trick on the year...
- How will Andrei Svechnikov and Martin Necas handle the pressure of helping contribute to snapping the longest playoff drought in the league? What does “success” looks like for them? And which one plays more Fortnite? [SI]
- The Hockey Writers ran down a list of the No. 1 lines across the league, penning ours as Micheal Ferland - Sebastian Aho - Teuvo Teravainen [The Hockey Writers]
- In case you missed any of the third jersey reveals in the offseason, the league site has posted a list of every one. Which one is your favorite? [NHL]
- Still can’t make up my mind on the newest one: the Sharks.