- Yesterday’s News Today: Hurricanes survive comeback bid in win over Blue Jackets | The Wager Wire: Week 5
- Oh that thing looks so sick in slow motion.
January 5, 2019
- This stat still amazes me.
5-0-2 in the black jerseys https://t.co/WdeEgXcimZ— Carolina Hurricanes (@NHLCanes) January 5, 2019
- Don’t let Greg McKegg distract you from Dougie Hamilton’s snipes these past two games.
Dougie is heating up pic.twitter.com/QR6WJF9Zkl— Carolina Hurricanes (@NHLCanes) January 5, 2019
- USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA IS GOING TO THE WJC FINALS! (But Seabass and Turbo will be cheering for our opponent.) [NHL]
- The Flyers are officially going for the record, folks. [NHL]
- Can NHL vets keep up with the surging youngsters? (Hint: that’s a yes for Ovi.) [ESPN]
- Elias Pettersson has no hard feelings about the tangle that led to his lower-body injury, and he underwent an MRI yesterday. [SportsNet]
- Nothing to see here, just some more of the same old f——— horses—— from Tyler Seguin.
It's an @EASPORTSNHL OT winner courtesy of @tseguinofficial.— NHL (@NHL) January 5, 2019
The celly says it all. pic.twitter.com/TEgRW3CYWo