Let’s not talk about last night’s game. On to the next one.
Vladislav Namestnikov goes up high on Ryan Dzingel, and Dzingel really didn't like it. pic.twitter.com/Jveh0hd5Fa— Brett Finger (@brett_finger) November 10, 2019
- Mitch Marner took an awkward fall and left last night’s game against the Flyers with a knee injury. He tried to test it, but was sent back to the locker room.
- Sidney Crosby left the Penguins game against the Blackhawks early with a lower-body injury. [Yahoo]
- Gary Bettman comments that Olympic participation is very disruptive to the NHL season. [Sportsnet]
- USA soccer great Kelley O’Hara spotted at a Washington Capitals game. [Washington Capitals]
- The NHL snuck in another European game on us. This time it was in the middle of the season and not at the beginning. Victor Hedman scored in his homecoming in a win against the Buffalo Sabres. The Lightning won both Sweden games to pick up some ground on the Sabres. [NHL]
- David Pastrnak’s 13 game point streak came to an end after an NHL scoring change. [NESN]