- We have a front running mural coming about in Raleigh.
A mural and momentum! GoTriangle is thrilled to be partnering with the @NHLCanes and @RaleighMurals to support local artists and to share the excitement of the Carolina Hurricanes' post-season success with the community. #TakeWarning, @NHLBruins ! https://t.co/4naG7mIC3z pic.twitter.com/nphuOtK05Y— GoTriangle (@GoTriangle) May 9, 2019
- The NHL’s Love Affair with Hair. [ESPN]
- ESPN may shuffle hockey to the back burner, but ESPN+ has the rights to the Quest for the Cup. Jordan Martinook has been ripping off great lineup reads and this is one of the best.
"We got AAWOOOO, the wolf @McElhinney_C30!" @Martyman17 is back with another lineup read. #StanleyCup— NHL (@NHL) May 9, 2019
Full episodes of Quest for the Stanley Cup air every on Friday on @espn+ pic.twitter.com/hLJkD7JooY
- Seattle has launched a portal to help name the team and pick the colors. So welcome to our overlords the NHL the Seattle “Hockey McHockeyFace” [SeattleTimes]
- The refs may have had a questionable call or two on Dougie Hamilton, but Hamilton the pig stayed in Raleigh...which was more of an issue for the game 1 loss?