- Carl Hagelin started the 2018-19 season in Pittsburgh. Then, he got traded to Los Angeles. Then, he got traded to Washington. He’ll surely be happy to stay in one place for a little while:
- The 2019 NHL Draft is quickly approaching. In honor of this sacred hockey event, here’s a 2006 re-draft. (NHL dot com)
- Speaking of the draft, this year’s iteration will be very important for the Hurricanes and the entire Metropolitan Division as a whole. (NHL dot com)
- Bobby’s on the Brink of being a high draft pick, and for good reason. If you get compared to Justin Williams, you’re probably doing something right. (NHL dot com)
- The NHLPA and the NHL will have a lot of issues to straighten out before a new CBA gets signed, and escrow is near the top of that list. (Hartford Courant)
- The Anaheim Ducks have hired Dallas Eakins to be their new head coach. The official announcement and introductory press conference are expected to be held on Monday.
BREAKING: Ducks to name Dallas Eakins head coach, according to sources. https://t.co/yGqZxQKDqH— Anaheim Calling (@AnaheimCalling) June 16, 2019
- This is far from a surprise, but Craig Custance believes Carolina is one of the teams to watch on draft day as they look to acquire more scoring and will be willing to use their first-round draft pick to make that happen. [The Athletic ($)]