- The Hurricanes’ Patrick Marleau era has officially come to an end. We will have a full breakdown of his legendary Hurricanes career coming on the twelfth of never.
The Hurricanes bought out the final season of Patrick Marleau's contract Thursday. The forward, who turns 40 on Sept. 15, was entering the last of a three-year, $18.75 million contract he signed with the Maple Leafs on July 2, 2017.https://t.co/nEnh5u1DE6— NHL.com (@NHLdotcom) June 27, 2019
- Nicolas Roy bids farewell to the Hurricanes organization after his trade to Vegas:
- Canes’ Suzuki, Cotton: same position, same goal, different paths. [News and Observer]
- Six predictions for the upcoming NHL free agency period. [CBS Sports]
- Ranking the top UFA players by position. [Sporting News]
- Who could actually poach Mitch Marner from Leafs? [Yahoo Sports]
- Elliotte Friedman’s 31 Thoughts (with mentions of Aho, Mrazek, McElhinney). [SportsNet]
- AHL market number 32: Palm Springs.
Palm Springs has officially applied for an AHL expansion franchise for the Seattle NHL expansion club.— PATRICK WILLIAMS (@pwilliamsNHL) June 27, 2019
It involves the team, the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians, OVG, and Live Nation.#AHL
- Wait I’m sorry who is the third favorite to spend the most money in free agency?!