Yesterday’s News Today
- Training camp observations, Justin Faulk trade rumor talk, and much more in this week’s episode of the Canes Country Podcast. (Canes Country)
- A look at the ever-improving Metropolitan Division entering the 2019-20 season. (Canes Country)
- Today’s training camp practices in advance of Carolina’s third preseason tilt in Washington will be closed to the public.
- The Charlotte Checkers will forever be engraved in the AHL history books.
- Here’s to four more years of excellent officiating in the National Hockey League.
League source confirms a four-year, tentative agreement has been reached with the NHL’s on-ice officials. The old agreement expired Aug. 31. https://t.co/jLpP4ARLHg— Pierre LeBrun (@PierreVLeBrun) September 21, 2019
- What kind of value is available on the waiver wire? Last season, the Hurricanes were an example of a team finding a true difference maker where other teams didn’t. (The Athletic $)
- The 2019-20 Carolina Hurricanes media guide is out, which means we are getting closer and closer to opening night. (Canes PR)